Thursday, July 30, 2009

Making pieces is the EASY part...


When I first decided to place my creations on the Internet for sale, the last thing I imagined was myself turning into an amateur photographer. (And, when I say "turning," I mean very, very, very slowly turning--almost to the point that you can't see any movement!)
Without a doubt, the hardest part of selling online is capturing the beauty of your products so that others may see. When you're in a store--it's right there. Touch it. Hold it. Hey, even try it on! But, through a computer screen, even the slightest wrong amount of flash can turn a beautiful bead into what looks like a ball of tar! So, point being...I've tried my hardest to revamp my shop...complete with NEW (and hopefully tar-free) pictures! Enjoy!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm very new to Etsy and having troubles in the fields of photography, too! I love your style - good luck to you!
    pliersAfires (etsy profile, still in progress...)

    ReplyDelete